The screw manufacturer introduces if the iron screw is […]
The screw manufacturer introduces if the iron screw is wet, or soaked in liquid. If they are wet etc., they may rust. Therefore, in order to prevent the screws from rusting, we must use moisture-proof and moisture-proof screws. So how to deal with the moisture-proof screws? The moisture-proof method of the screw is as follows:
(1) Use solvent-free paint as much as possible for swing machinery;
(2) It is best to choose an impregnating paint that does not contain oxidizing ingredients, such as epoxy-urethane or epoxy-based impregnating paint;
(3) When using melanin dipping paint, the curing temperature and time should be adjusted. The curing temperature should be slightly higher than 130°C (such as 135°C), and the curing time should be greater than 180 minutes. It is necessary to strictly implement the process. Especially in the hot and humid season, due to the concept of anti-rust, the paint specified in the paint factory sample is dull (cured). Time is not necessarily rich, the motor has a specific connotation and shape;
(4) Choose paints that do not contain volatile acids;
(5) Choose paint with good hydrolysis resistance.