1. Screw customization introduction The surface of stai […]
1. Screw customization introduction The surface of stainless steel screw is adhered with organic juice (such as melon, vegetable, noodle soup, sputum, etc.). Under the conditions of water and oxygen, it will form organic acids, and for a long time, organic acids will corrode metal surfaces.
2. The adhesion of dust or foreign metal particles in humid air, the adhesion of stainless steel screws and the condensate connect the two into a micro battery, which will cause an electrochemical reaction and damage the protective film. This is called electrochemical corrosion.
3. In the polluted air (such as the atmosphere containing a lot of sulfide, carbon dioxide and nitric oxide), when encountering condensed water, it will form sulfuric acid and acetic acid liquid spots, which will cause chemical corrosion.
4. The surface adhesion of stainless steel contains acid, alkali and salt substances (for example, alkaline water and lime water splashed on the decorative wall), which will cause partial corrosion.